Speech Delivery Tips
- Make sure that your appearance is well presented
- Speak clearly, and adjust your voice so that everyone can hear you.
- Don't shout for the sake of being loud
- It is common to speak rapidly when nervous, try to take your time speaking
- Effectively used, a pause in your speech can be used to emphasize a point, or to allow the audience to react to a fact, anecdote or joke
- Make eye contact with your audience. This helps to build trust and a relationship between the speaker and the listeners
- Do not fidget or make other nervous gestures with your hands
- Do not keep your hands in your pockets
- Do use hand gestures effectively
- Be yourself, allow your own personality to shine in your speech
Free speechwriting and public speaking course directory
- Planning a speech
- Writing a speech
- Preparing to make a speech
- Delivering a speech
Solve your public speaking worries with a set of sample speeches.
Get tons of content and great ideas for your speech.
Contact our support team with any questions you may have